WHO'S GOT TALENT?
Each presenter has had the opportunity to receive presentation coaching provided by Tim Montrief, Chief Resident, Emergency Medicine, University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital, Critical Care Section editor EM Docs and EEM medical education fellow 2019.
All expenses paid for resident competitors!
See Resident Page
1st Resident presentation competition
- Deb Rogers, DO (Adena senior EM resident) – 10:30-10:35
Does continuous capnography save lives?
2nd resident presentation competition
– Natalie Elder (The Ohio State University) – 11:40-11:45
Three things geriatricians know that EM physicians don't
3rd resident presentation competition
– Mark Ramzy (Drexel University) – 12:50-12:55
Double Defibrillation: Where’s That On The ACLS Algorithm?
Indications, electrophysiology and complications associated with performing double defibrillation in cardiac arrest patients with refractory ventricular fibrillation.
4th resident presentation competition
– Christine Ju (St. Joseph's University Medical Center) – 1:35-1:40
All about anaphylaxis. What is it, why does it happen, what causes it, how do we treat it?
5th resident presentation competition
– Laura Roper (Crozer-Chester Medical Center) – 1:45-1:50
The Poor Man's Methadone: A case study with a tragic outcome
1st – Mark Ramzy, DO, EMT-P
2nd – Christine Ju, MD
3rd – Deborah Rogers, DO
4th & 5th Tied
– Natalie Elder, MD
– Laura Roper, MD